Creating for Bling Bling

We have had lots of fun creating for the Bling Bling Toi Marama Festival. We read the story How Kiwi Lost its Wings (Our Theme) then we used pastel to create insects, creatures or birds. We added some bling using neon paint. These will be on display at the Festival in July.










Comments

  1. Kia ora Team Moana
    Your creations are looking amazing! You have a lot of skilled artists in your space. I am looking forward to seeing them all up at the Bling Bling event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chao Team Moana, I like all your art! I like how you added the pictures. What is the exact day in July that the festival is on? Your blog reminded me of making all sorts of different art for the Waimate North Show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you. Your comments will not show immediately because they will be sent to my e-mail for approval first.

Popular posts from this blog

Dubai - SriLanka

Week 7 Term 1 Cricket Coaching

Zoofari