Week 7 Term 1 Cricket Coaching

Kia ora

'Yippee!" we all yelled. It was a lovely sunny day at Ohaeawai School and we were all going out onto the field to have lessons in how to play cricket from a couple of professional coaches. They taught us all the basic skills first and then they taught a variation on the traditional game of cricket. This variation makes the game quicker and more exciting for children. We all loved it. Here is a video to show you how it works.

Comments

  1. Hi, my name is Simativa. I am from Wesley primary school. I like the way you guys used that game to help with cricket and I learned heaps of stuff while I was watching,
    maybe you guy could tell us what you have to do in the game.
    but still I like the way u guys use that game to help u with cricket,
    my class blog site is http://wpsmargetts.blogspot.co.nz/
    your comment has to be
    helpful,
    thoughtful,
    and positive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys i am Sabrina from Wesley primary school. Wow moana school your guys is cricket is so amazing and perfect.I like how you guys run and count up how many runs you get.It reminds me when we did cricket and we had to split in to groups but it was amazing.Maybe you guys can use some skills and more.Be positive thoughtful and also helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi guys my name is Emmanuel i am just saying awesome hitting maybe try and keep the tip of the bat on the ground at all time before hitting the ball good luck ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello team Moana it's me Yonatan and I am from wesley primary school and I just wanted to say I loved your video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi m name is Toeumu and i go to Wesley primary school and i love the way u guys were trying your best it reminds me of when our school did cricket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! hi my name is luseane and i love your video and it was very intersting and lovely beautiful just one little tip for you how about telling us some more detail lovely work though

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow gorgoes i love the way you used effort to play cricet good team work.
    this made me think of the time when i went to a cricket game for my dad.
    next time try to add some more detail like a recount like how you felt or maybe smell good job i wish i could play like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, my name is Krisina and I am a student in room 3 at Wesley Primary School. I really like your Week 7 Term 1 Cricket Coaching. It made me think of my school who went to the cricket tournament. Have you thought about taking pictures too? If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://wpskrisinae.blogspot.co.nz/.
    Blog you later.




    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Team Moana it’s me Losaline I am a year 6 in room 3 at wesley Primary school. I really like year video it reminded me of the time I did cricket but we did it kind of different. Maybe next time you can play another game but it is based on cricket. If you will like to see my learning my blog is http://wpslosalinek.blogspot.co.nz/

    Blog you later

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there I am a student in Room 3 at Wesley Primary School. I really like your Week 7 cricket. It reminded me of our cricket team. I really like how hard you worked while you were playing cricket. Maybe next time keep your bat on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi there my name is sela and i am a year 6 in room 3 at wesley primary. i really like how you guys are doing lesson about cricket.it made me think of when we did cricket.have you thought about using the stumps to play with.if you would like to see my learing my blog is http://wpsselah.blogspot.co.nz/
    blog you later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi my name is Christina i am a student of Wesley primary school i really like that you guys are doing a lots about cricket i remember when my teacher let my class mate and me practice about trowing and bating
    may be next time you could show some tips about trowing and bating if you would like you could come and visit our blog just go to wesley primary school room 3 .But great job team moana

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi my name is Alipate and i go to Wesley primary school and i love the way u guys were trying your best it reminds me of when the school cricket team went to the tournament and when we trained

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hinthere my name is Lino and Im a student from wesley primary school I really like the way u had your sport it reminds me of our cricket team practice next time try play a little bit further,But good job Team moana 😎 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hinthere my name is Lino and Im a student from wesley primary school I really like the way u had your sport it reminds me of our cricket team practice next time try play a little bit further,But good job Team moana.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i really liked it that remindes me of the cricket tournament we won one game and lost two games but i might ask our teacher if we could play it

    ReplyDelete
  17. We do cricket at our school but we only have one coach and he doesn't do it any more.He taught how to catch and throw and some new games.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there, my name is Paula and i am a student from room 3 at Wesley Primary school. I really like how u guys were playing cricket and learning skills. It made me think how i watched cricket on tv. Have u thought about sliding the bat or encouraging each other. Next time u might want to use teas to bat the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  19. good job guys keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi my name is Emmanuel just saying what such wonderful batter you have in the school next time you should give me some tips on how to bat a ball so far. maybe one time come and visit our class blog you have to just go on Wesley Primary school room 3. goodbye guy awesome leadership keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi my name is Alipate and i go to Wesley primary school and i love the way u guys were trying your best it reminds me of when our school cricket team went to the tournament and did practice.thank you fro reading my comment.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi it's me yonatan from wesley primary and I just wanted to say that I loved
    your video of you guys playing cricket. You guys where so fast and you guys are so good at catching the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi i love how you said yippee. I played to cricket it is fun to play. I like how you started.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi I'm Connor from Kumara School I used to play cricket when i lived in Australia. You guys did a good job at all the runs and you guys putting the video up. It helps me to understand the game a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi my name is Emmanuel and just want to say what such awesome batter you have at your school keep the great work up maybe next time you have your eyes on the ball and hit like you've never hit before please except my positive, thoughtful and helpful comment thank you!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you. Your comments will not show immediately because they will be sent to my e-mail for approval first.

Popular posts from this blog

Dubai - SriLanka

Zoofari