Art Auction
Team Moana had an amazing art auction in June! They worked very hard on their pieces of art and parents and whanau came along to the evening to buy their magnificent creations.
Welcome to Team Moana's Blog! We are a year 5 and 6 class from Ohaeawai Primary School in the Far North. Our teachers are Mrs Brajkovich, Miss Fletcher and Miss Stewart. We are looking forward to you reading our blog posts and commenting on our work. We hope you can give us helpful feedback about our learning.
Kia Ora team Moana! My Name is Kullen And I go to tautoro school im an year 5 student.
ReplyDeleteI really like the art paintings and I really Hope You had an great Auction.
If You Like to check out my blog here it is https://tskullenhe.blogspot.com
Blog ya later!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Team Moana!
ReplyDeleteWe are Room 1 from Kawakawa Primary School.
We think it is really cool that you get to have an art auction and that your whanau can come along to see and purchase your art.
The artwork in the photo you have posted in really awesome. You have lots of talented artists at your school.
Have a great day, from Room 1 @ Kawakawa Primary School.
Kia ora Team Moana. Your artwork looks great. What a good way to get your parents and whanau involved in your learning. What will you spend the proceeds on?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteKia ora team Moana. My name is Tamarah from Kawakawa school. I like how you guys have art auctions. The art looks very good and it looks like a lot of hard work has been put into the pieces of art. How long did it take to complete all the art?
ReplyDeleteI would like to see more of your art.
Nga mihi: Tamarah.
Kia ora my name is Capri I am a year 8 at Kawakawa primary school. I really like your post because art is my favorite thing to do when I have free time. all of your funny arts looks great but the one that catched my eye was the grey cheetah staring straight to me it looks very funny and great because I can see the detail in this. but next time you should add in some more detail into your writting like what was the best part and the hard part. Besides all of that I really like your art keep the good work up.
ReplyDeleteHi Team Moana my name is Havahna and I go to Kawakawa Primary school. I really like how you put so much work in the art that it looks real. Next time could you elaborate on what yous were trying to succeed and if yous did succeed your goals.
ReplyDeleteKia ora Team Moana. My name is Honekai i am a year 8 student at kawakawa primary. Your art work is out standing those colors are just wow. What a way to get your whanau involved i your mahi. What was the best part about art class? Kia ora.
ReplyDeleteKia ora Team Moana. My name is Kody and I go to Kawakawa primary. That art looks cool and what a fun way to sell off art. What will you's use the Money for?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Team Moana, it's me Leonor, I was away when this happened it must have been so fun. I love all of it. Could you give us more pics please, I would love to see more. Check out my bog at http://osleonork.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteKia ora Heidi, my name is Nikara and I am a year 6 student from Paihia School. I like how you explained how you were going to be a leader and what leaders need to do to be a leader.I also need to pay attention more often in class. Have you completed some of your goals yet?
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work.
Bye.
Kia ora Team Moana that art was amazing and I hope every piece of art was sold.
ReplyDeleteFrom Cerys
Kia ora Moana team my name is Ataahua and i attend to kawakawa primary school. Your art that you created i hope you guy sold all of your art. anyways love the art maybe next time you can visit my blog. https://kpsataahuarm.blogspot.com/ . anyways nice commenting with you.
ReplyDeleteHey Team moana,
ReplyDeletemy name is Ana havea and I go to Kawakawa primary school
I really like your pieces of art it is very Amazing!.
I like your Mandrill monkey im guessing on the bottom corner that's one that caught the corner of my eye
if it's not a mandrill monkey could you possibly tell me?
anyways check out my blog kpsAnah.blogspot.com
Bye!