Welcome to 2019!

Welcome back to our Year 5 and 6 children and their whanau for 2019!
We have an exciting year ahead and cannot wait to get started on our 2019 learning journey. We have a big science focus this year and for Term One we will be learning about the living world.  

This is Team Moana 2019! 



Comments

  1. Kia ora my name is Dayton I am a year 7 at KawaKawa Primary School. I really like your guys team Moana photo I wish we could think of a team name and take a photo if I could think of a name for our team I would call it team Maui. Maybe you could check out my blog @http://kpsdaytonr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora my name is Josh. I am a year 7 at Kawakawa Primary School. I really like your team Moana photo. If we had to name our team I would name my team taniwha moana. Maybe you could check out my blog and maybe we can collaborate

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you. Your comments will not show immediately because they will be sent to my e-mail for approval first.

Popular posts from this blog

Dubai - SriLanka

Week 7 Term 1 Cricket Coaching

Zoofari