Chickens!

Hi all, wasn't that a busy last few weeks of Term 3. It was great to see you got all your projects and presentations completed and posted - well done everyone!
Well Mrs H got the eggs in the incubator home safely and plugged in waiting for hatching. This was supposed to take place on Tuesday - BUT when I left to travel to Auckland yesterday - THERE WERE NO CHICKENS.
I was feeling very sad about this and did not know what to do so had to leave Mr H in charge.
To my surprise this morning I received a pic of our first chicken!  It is Sooo cute!  I cannot wait to get home to cuddle it - I hope Mr H looks after it very carefully until I get there. He better make sure Max the cat does not go near it.
Below is a pic - it is one of the black ones - an Australorp - I hope there will be more over the next couple of days.
Happy Holidays!







               Can you see him in there?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dubai - SriLanka

Week 7 Term 1 Cricket Coaching

Zoofari