Oh dear - Week 8 already!

Have you seen our fantastic Blog Posts? There is so much to read about - students have been updating their learning regularly so I hope everyone is reading the posts. From learning new swimming skills to great creative art, maths, reading and some very interesting similes, there is something for everyone.
This week it is Team Moana's turn to host the school assembly so there will be some great work shared I am sure, along with a very catchy tune the whole school can join into!
Did you look at the Individual Blogs to view the Shadow Art - we really do have a lot of creative people in Team Moana.
Congratulations to the Young Leaders for 2018 - I am sure they will be great at representing our school when we travel to Auckland in May for the National Young Leaders Day. I am sure they will also be great organisers for various fundraising events for the ski trip. We are looking forward to the first one they will be organising - the end of Term 1 disco - I wonder what the theme will be?
We are really enjoying posting on other students blogs from our cluster of schools - it is always great to see what others are doing around the country. This year we have a school in Auckland - Wesley College and a school in Westland by Greymouth to post to. Everyone is doing a great job and the comments are so interesting to read. Keep up the good work everyone!
Some examples of our Shadow Art:













Comments

  1. Kia ora Team Moana,
    I am really impressed with your shadow art Magic, Leejiin and Shannon. I imagine they look amazing hanging on your classroom wall. Did you find creating your shadow easy? How did you get it the right shape? It sounds like it's been a busy term in Team Moana with lots of incredible learning opportunities. Thanks for sharing your learning.
    Ngā mihi
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my name is zjaylon i like what you are doing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Genesis I am from room4 at Wesley Primary School. It looks really cool Magic,Leejin and Shannon.If you guys put it on the wall it will look cool cause when people come in your class they will be shocked at your guys is drawing. If you guys want to go to our blog go to https://wpsvega.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malo e lelei Team Moana,
    My name is Tufui and I am a student in Room 4 at Wesley Primary School. I really like your guys shadow puppets by the way my favourite one is Magic. This reminds me of when we made up a play and we had to make puppets for our show. If you would like could you add a video to show us your puppet show? So yeah blog you guys later!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you. Your comments will not show immediately because they will be sent to my e-mail for approval first.

Popular posts from this blog

Dubai - SriLanka

Week 7 Term 1 Cricket Coaching

Zoofari