Week 1 - Team Moana

A huge welcome to all the Year 5s and 6s in Team Moana. I know it has only been 2 days so far, but Mrs B and I are having a great time in our fantastic teaching space getting to know you all.
We welcome 4 new students to our team - Cyrus, Toby, Amelia and Depra.  I hope you enjoy working and learning along with all of us.
Today we got our helmets organised and had some time on the bikes. Hopefully the pool will be ready next week as it is getting pretty warm during the day.
Our learning has begun - we began our study on Myths and Legends today by finding out what is actually the difference between a myth and a legend. I am sure there will be some fantastic presentations on individual blogs to come.
Below are a couple of photos Mrs H took of our learning space - before the students arrived!!


Comments

  1. Hi everyone, My name is mamarei and i am from room 10 pt England school. i'd like to know what kind of myth and legend did you do and i really love the look of your class room. You kids are very very lucky that you guys get to have really nice teachers. I bet you teachers are very cool. :):) smiley face

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you. Your comments will not show immediately because they will be sent to my e-mail for approval first.

Popular posts from this blog

Dubai - SriLanka

Week 7 Term 1 Cricket Coaching

Zoofari