eSymposium - Kawakawa
A huge shout out to those students who shared at the e-symposium today at Kawakawa. It was so great to see so many "toolkits" run by students. All students were confident with what they were sharing and keen to share their knowledge with us. I know I took away some ideas for my classroom that students will love and get hooked onto for their own learning.
Congratulations to our students who spoke so confidently and clearly to everyone who stopped by.
Congratulations to our students who spoke so confidently and clearly to everyone who stopped by.
Ki ora Room 7 my name is Tremaine and I go to Kawakawa primary school I see you went to the ElearningSymposium You must of learnt lots of stuff and you must of tought lots of people how to work there chromebook
ReplyDeleteHi Rm 7 it’s Awatea from Kawakawa primary school. I hope you enjoyed being at my school and doing eSymposium. 1 person from my class came and his name was Kawa Carrington. Come visit my blog.
ReplyDeleteHi Rm 7 it’s Awatea from Kawakawa primary school. I hope you enjoyed being at my school and doing eSymposium. 1 person from my class came and his name was Kawa Carrington.
Ki ora Room 7 my name is Te Aranga Mai and I go to Kawakawa primary school. I see you went to the E-Learning Symposium You must of learnt lots of stuff and you must of thought lots of people how to work there chromebook use capital letter
ReplyDeleteHi I’m Waiheke from the
ReplyDeleteKawakawa primary I like how found
a photo of when you were at the
hall. How is it that you know
new things?
Ki ora Room 7 my name is Ashton and I go to Kawakawa primary school I see you went to the ElearningSymposium You must of learnt lots of stuff and you must of tought lots of people how to work there chromebook
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Zac from Paihia School I heard about the ElearningSymposium some of my school went and they taught people how to use thinglink and wevideo I wish I could have gone, anyway thank you some much for sharing you work. If you would like to check out our blog here is the link http://paihiaschoolroom7.blogspot.co.nz/
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Zac from Paihia School I heard about the ElearningSymposium some of my school went and they taught people how to use thinglink and wevideo I wish I could have gone, anyway thank you some much for sharing you work. If you would like to check out our blog here is the link http://paihiaschoolroom7.blogspot.co.nz/
ReplyDeleteHi Room 7! You guys have an excellent blog. So you guys went to the Kawakawa ElearningSymposium too. I went last year. It is rather fascinating. I see you guys got a photo of 2 of our teachers at our school. What did you guys learn over there and what did you guys teach over there? Keep up the awesome work!
ReplyDeleteFrom Zoe.
Hi room 7. My name is Jesse from paihia school. What did you guys talk about at learning Symposium?
ReplyDeleteKia ora Room 7. My name is Mitchell I am a year 6 student at Paihia School, I really liked your eSymposium work and I like your courage to run it too, it must have been a lot of fun to do too. You had to confidence to stand up and share your knowledge and talk to everyone that walked by and all the teachers were there but I don’t think that you guys needed much help from them because you guys are confident, you must be smart and you must be full of enthusiasm, Good job! Kind Regards Mitchell. If you want to see our blog go on over to http://paihiaschoolroom7.blogspot.co.nz.
ReplyDeleteHello Room 7 my name is Will from Pahia School you guys must of learnt lots at the Elearning symposium. I went to the Elearning symposium last year and it was fun and I bet you guys had fun to. I wish I was at this years Elearning symposium to see what you were doing.
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Xavier and I go to KawaKawa Primary School we liked how you showed us how to use different sites on our chromebooks at the E-learning Symposium.and i like how you used thing link for your learning.Do you do only one site for every thing?.
ReplyDeleteKia ora Room 7,
ReplyDeleteWow I absolutely love green screening because you can make the background to anything you want and also you can display your awesome learning on green screen too. You guys must of had a lot of fun green screening because I know that I would. Now here is a little question, what kind of learning were yous displaying on green screen?
Hello room 7, my name is Aja-Marie, and I also was there. I had heaps of fun with the Code.org thing with Matua Chris. I hope you did to, and if you check my blog, there is a post about this Kawakawa presentation, and I was really nervous about it, and then I got into it. I hope you visit my blog: http://wsajamariep.blogspot.co.nz/. Happy Blogging Bloggers
ReplyDelete