Ki te Maunga
Look at these amazing pics of the mountains in National Park - if you look between the clouds you can see Mt Tongariro and Mt Ngaruahoe - unfortunately Mt Ruapehu is covered in cloud. Just think we will be in this area in 7 weeks. Not long to go now!!
Tyissa: Hi my name is Tyissa I am a year seven student from Kawakawa Primary School this looks like so much fun I love the view from the it's so cool. What was this trip for?
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Makere from Kawakawa primary school.I like the pictures you posted they are very breath taking. Are you going to Mt Ruapehu? If you are the year 7-8's and I traveled there last year for our week camp.
ReplyDeleteKia ora room 7 my name is Tia-Calae from Kawakawa Primary school room 3. I love this amazing pics and I like that you can see the mountains in this pics.
ReplyDeleteKia ora my name is Mata from Kawakawa primary school I'm a year 7. That is really amazing because when i was going to Tonga i saw some mountains when I looked out the window.
ReplyDeleteKia ora my name is Mata from Kawakawa primary school I'm a year 7. That is really amazing because when i was going to Tonga i saw some mountains when I looked out the window.
ReplyDeleteKia ora. We liked seeing your pictures of the Maunga that you are going to go and visit soon. Could you please bring us some rocks from the Maunga? But could you check that this would be OK first.
ReplyDeleteFrom Team Maunga
Hi Room 7,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Whaea Lana. I teach Year 5 and 6 students at Tautoro School. You guys are so lucky to be going on a trip to the National Park. I walked the Tongariro Crossing this summer on New Years morning with some friends. It is breathtakingly beautiful!
Kia ora, ko Heaven toku ingoa no tautoro school toku kura.
ReplyDeleteYou guys must of had a great time looking over into the beautiful skies and looking over to the nice landscapes of mt ruapehu. The weather looks perfect for a day like that to happen. I think you a so lucky.
Sincerely Heaven.
hi room 7
ReplyDeletewhat was it like to go on a trip.
i like the photos.
is it cool on a plan.
by AJ.
Hi Room 7 I am Tuishaly form Tautoro school in Room, 5 i like your photos
ReplyDeleteHi Room 7 I am Tuishaly form Tautoro school in Room, 5 i like your photos
ReplyDeleteHi Room 7 I am Tuishaly form Tautoro school in Room, 5 i like your photos
ReplyDeleteHi its Ricci and I go to Tautoro school and im in room 5. Man that looks so so so exciting that your going on a trip in 7 weeks. you guys are so lucky.
ReplyDeleteFrom Ricci.
Kia Ora my name is Kura from Tautoro School I love those pics of the maunga.
ReplyDeleteKia ora my name is Aki I go to Te Kura o Waima. I like the way you presented the mountains on your blog. I am wondering how many photos you took of the mountains and why you chose these.
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Mesake and I go to Kawakawa Primary School. I really like the photos you should become a photographer. where is the plane going??
ReplyDeleteKia ora Room 7 i am a student at KawaKawa primary school Im a year 8. Last year our year 7-8 went on camp at Mt ruapehu for a week it toke us about 7 hours on our own bus to get there, I hope you have lots of fun as much as we did.
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Ruby I go to tautoro school and i honestly think you guys are so lucky to be going on a trip to the National Park and it really amazing that you enjoyed your self and had heaps of fun and I just wanted to say good work keep it up.
ReplyDeleteKia ora my name is Tumanako and I go to tautoro school. I like the way you showed the mountains and told us what they are called. I am wondering how many mountains there are exact and why you's never took any more without the clouds in the way?
ReplyDeletehope you had a good day out there it must have been wonderful time.
Hi my name is Delina and I’m from Kawakawa primary school. I wish I went to the snow because I want to have a snow fight.
ReplyDeleteKia ora my name is Waekamania I go to Kawakawa primary school. Those photo's look cool. What was the trip for?
ReplyDeleteKia ora my name is Waekamania I go to Kawakawa primary school. I wish we went for a trip like that. What was that trip for?
ReplyDeleteHi Room7 I’m Izaiah. Amazing view but where is National Park? And what are you going to do at Mt Ruapehu?
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Otulea from Kawakawa Primary Shool and I am a year 6 student. I really like these images. What is the trip for?
ReplyDeleteHi Room7 I'm Jahesha. Your pics are amazing but what are you doing in Mt Ruapehu? but still amazing view.
ReplyDeleteHi Room7 my name is Jahesha. The view is amazing but wher is the National Park? Wher is it located but besides that is is a amazing view
ReplyDeleteHi Room7 my name is Jahesha. The view is amazing but where is the National Park? Where is it located but besides that is is a amazing view bye.
ReplyDeleteChenoa
ReplyDeleteKia Ora my name is Chenoa. I am a year 8 at Kawakawa Primary School. I liked how you put a photo of the Maung you are visiting it is a really cool picture. Enjoy the Ski trip. Our Year 7 and 8 went last year and we really enjoyed the time down Mt Ruapehu . What was your favourite part of the skiing trip ? Please come and visit my blog at
my blog
Hi, my name is Arihia and I go to Paihia School. Why did you guys go to the mountains? How long did it take you to get there?
ReplyDeleteHi, my name is Arihia and I go to Paihia School. Why did you guys go to the mountains? How long did it take you to get there?
ReplyDeleteHi, my name is Kiana, Also how long did it take you to get to the mountain?
ReplyDeleteHi, room 7 hope you guys have had a cool last year at Ohaeawai primary. I will miss you all.
ReplyDeleteBy Indi