Teacher Only Days
Hi everyone,
We have been busy this week preparing our new classrooms and planning for a great year ahead. I am looking forward to seeing you all at school on Tuesday morning - I wonder how many will remember to bring their togs, I think you will definitely need them from day 1.
At our sessions this week the teachers all had to do some animations using Stop Go, an App that we have added to your CBs. It was great fun, we based it around our topic for this year -
I te Maunga ki te Moana


See you Tuesday!!!!
We have been busy this week preparing our new classrooms and planning for a great year ahead. I am looking forward to seeing you all at school on Tuesday morning - I wonder how many will remember to bring their togs, I think you will definitely need them from day 1.
At our sessions this week the teachers all had to do some animations using Stop Go, an App that we have added to your CBs. It was great fun, we based it around our topic for this year -
I te Maunga ki te Moana
See you Tuesday!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment
We would love to hear from you. Your comments will not show immediately because they will be sent to my e-mail for approval first.