Christmas
I am sure you are having a great time for your holidays - it would be great to see some of your holiday pics on this page so we can share. Here are a couple of mine with my mokos at the beach. The weather has been so good hasn't it? I am sure you are all at your water holes and swimming at special places - keeping safe of course! Have an awesome day on Friday.
Mrs H
Mrs H
Hi, Mrs H
ReplyDeleteHope you all are having a great time in your class room, and learning lots of different things. It looked like you had lots of fun in the hoildays.
Hope to see you all soon. By Kasey
Hi my name is Waiheke
ReplyDeletefrom Kawakawa primary school your work is the best can you
make some more and how long
did it take to finish and how old are you?
Hi Owhaeawai, my name is Toko i'm from Tautoro School I had to say what hack is that and I had to ask my teacher and ain't that cool I said what is that and she said it's a crab. Blog you later. From Toko
ReplyDelete