Onesies Day
Well that was an interesting day! Teachers and students not only dressed up in their onesies for the day, but we all walked up the main road and along to the day care!! Benji in the Dairy and Basil in the Butcher shop were very impressed. We even had a few toots from passing vehicles.
The gold coin donation went towards the Junior zoo trip coming up next week.
Room 2 this week were also busy, they organised Spider Drinks for sale on Friday lunchtime. They were $1 each and we sold over 100! Great work Room 2 - that money is used to cover costs for the Young Leaders and GEGNZ Conference

Yes the Onesie day was great wasn't it?. I saw so many interesting suits and pyjamas. Everyone had so much fun, especially when we went for a walk to the daycare.
ReplyDeleteThank you for all your donations for our Auckland trip Room 2, you all look great in your onesies!
ReplyDeleteHey Room 2. Catherine here. That sounded like a great day and I hope you all had heaps of fun!!! I have mufti day tomorrow and a whole lot of people are coming in onesies! Hope my day is as good as yours sounded.
ReplyDeleteDid Mrs Henderson come to school in her onesie?? Looks like great fun, I wish I could go to school in my PJ's.
ReplyDeleteHi room 2 i'm Te Aroha from Kawakawa primary. What a cool way to fundraise money for your school. Maybe our school should do that?
ReplyDeleteWOW! that looks like a FUN! day wish we would have a day like that:) do you sleep in it then come to school in it or did you wear something else to bed than wear that to school
ReplyDelete