Life Education Trust
A huge thankyou to Harold and Bridget for making their visit so meaningful. the programme was very specific to our needs, we talked a lot about how to treat each other and what to do if we find ourselves in uncomfortable situations with friends. We talked about bullies, what they look like and what we can do to prevent bullying happening, being an Upstander.
As most people are aware, I am very passionate about Life Education Trust, being the chairperson for the Far North, but the visit from Harold and Bridget just confirmed the absolute need for every child to have access to our programme. It is fun, positive, meaningful and relevant for every student. It is very difficult for classroom teachers to cover every aspect of the curriculum, and LET does it in a way that children remember forever. Keep up the great work Bridget, I know you are making a difference to young people's lives.
As most people are aware, I am very passionate about Life Education Trust, being the chairperson for the Far North, but the visit from Harold and Bridget just confirmed the absolute need for every child to have access to our programme. It is fun, positive, meaningful and relevant for every student. It is very difficult for classroom teachers to cover every aspect of the curriculum, and LET does it in a way that children remember forever. Keep up the great work Bridget, I know you are making a difference to young people's lives.
Check out the great poem - every classroom should have this on display!
I like the first part it sounds like you don't care about what people say about you
ReplyDeletethat looks like it's lots of fun learning about life education and seeing harold.
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Alesia and i'm from Kawakawa primary school. That look's like lots of fun learning about life education and and seeing Harold. We are learning about life education right now and were going into see Harold and whaea Bridget at 10 to 11 ' o' clock today. I can see you have had a lot of fun seeing Harold.
ReplyDelete