Fun Lunchtime

On Monday Rooms 1 and 2 held  Fun Lunchtime fundraiser. It was an awesome day and so well planned by the students, who had made their posters and organised all the equipment they needed for the day.  The stalls were well situated around the school grounds and included paint ball bombing, water bombs, a treasure hunt, mystery boxes, sack races, balloon popping, apple bobbing and face painting.  There was so much happening, and so many students running from stall to stall with their tokens. A huge thankyou to Room 2 students for the great clean up job at the end, it was a very successful day for everyone!







Comments

  1. I really like your guys idea of a way to fundraise and it looks really fun and maybe we can do something like that thank you for the insperation. From KawaKawa priamry room 3 alisi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your guys idea of a way to fundraise and it looks really fun and maybe we can do something like that thank you for the insperation. From alisi KawaKawa priamry room 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi room 2 I'm Xavier was that fun picking apples with your mouth it look cool as I wish we could do that you's must have a fun as school peace out

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks fun















    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my name is Adelia. Wow! That sounds and looks like a very awesome day for you guys. Did you raise the money you were aiming for? I remember once at my school we had a water fight day and there were different kinds of fun, wet activities.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my name is T.K. Have you guys won any money? I remember at our school we had a water balloon fight like you guys did.




    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi my name is Saphire and I'm from Kawakawa primary school. That must of been an awesome day with all those activity's. Everybody must of been hungry from all of those activity's. Was a perfect day that day?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks fun I want to do that

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you. Your comments will not show immediately because they will be sent to my e-mail for approval first.

Popular posts from this blog

Dubai - SriLanka

Week 7 Term 1 Cricket Coaching

Zoofari