Pt England School Auckland - May 21st
A group of 10 students travelled to Auckland last week to attend the Young Leaders Day Conference. On our way we called in to Pt England School and worked alongside some very helpful students in the fantastic Year 5/6 Learning Hub. Each student was allocated a buddy and they looked at using iMovie and Garage Band on an iMac - we are just setting up our first iMac so really looking forward to being more creative in our multi media presentations.
Mrs H took away some great ideas from Mr Somerville, one of the teachers in the hub, and this week we are already working on creating an animated movie using Google Drawing and Google Slides - I cannot wait to see the results!
Mrs H took away some great ideas from Mr Somerville, one of the teachers in the hub, and this week we are already working on creating an animated movie using Google Drawing and Google Slides - I cannot wait to see the results!
Morena Room 1,
ReplyDeleteJust wondering how your iMac is going? Last time I was there you were still trying to get it set up. AND how are your animations going? I would LOVE to use your movies as an example for other learners. Hope you are all having fun learning. See you soon.
Tania