NYLD - Auckland 22nd May
On the Thursday after a delicious meal at Lonestar in Newmarket, 2 very competitive games of ten pin bowling, and a relaxing evening in a motel, we headed off early to the Events Centre in Manukau. We arrived nice and early so managed to secure great seats near the front.
What an amazing day - so many very cool inspiring speakers who told us about "their amazing journey" - which was the theme for the day.
We managed to get on the Auckland motorway and head out of Auckland before rush hour traffic! All decided that although it was a great trip, they did not like soooo many people around them all the time and loved living in the Far North!
What an amazing day - so many very cool inspiring speakers who told us about "their amazing journey" - which was the theme for the day.
We managed to get on the Auckland motorway and head out of Auckland before rush hour traffic! All decided that although it was a great trip, they did not like soooo many people around them all the time and loved living in the Far North!
Hi Room 2!!!!
ReplyDeleteI definitely know I enjoyed the young leaders trip and it sounds like you guys who went had a great time as well!!!! I am glad that even though I live in Auckland I don't have to go through all the rush hour traffic you have to go through!!!
Catherine
The young leaders trip was amazing. I definitly know that the youngleaders enjoyed it and they were a little bored when we were at the NYLD in the stadium. Anyways that was the best trip i've ever been two. Hope everyone else had a good time at the motel, lone star dinner, ten pin bowling and the conference. I beat everyone was very excited when we were on our way down to Auckland.
ReplyDeleteThank you
From Haley