Fluffy Chickens and Rubbish
Yes we have been hatching more very cute chickens in Team Moana. Unfortunately the odds are not very good - only 6 out of 12 eggs hatched this time! However, they are very cute - Australorp is the breed. We have some very excited students who will be caring and sharing them at Pet day next week.
We have also been talking rubbish - please take the time to read your child's Explanation Writing on an environmental problem and how it impacts on planet earth. You will find this on their individual Blog. We have had some great writing, well organised, with good structure and some very interesting and technical vocabulary. This writing is being moderated for our Manaiakalani Trust end of year sample.
We have also been talking rubbish - please take the time to read your child's Explanation Writing on an environmental problem and how it impacts on planet earth. You will find this on their individual Blog. We have had some great writing, well organised, with good structure and some very interesting and technical vocabulary. This writing is being moderated for our Manaiakalani Trust end of year sample.
Hi there, my name is Jayme and I am a student at Ohaeawai Primary school. I really like those chicks they were so cute. It made me think about hugging them so hard the are so so cute. Have you thought about putting more interesting things in it. If you would like to view my learning. My blog is Jaymen@ohaeawaiprimary.co.nz
ReplyDeleteKia ora team moana. The chicks look really cute. I am a student at Tautoro school primary I really wanted to be there.Have you thought about making a race for the chicks. That would look really cute. blog you later if you would like to see my blog here's the link. https://tsnekoh.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteKia ora Team Moana. Ko Marta Toku Ingoa. I am a year 7 student from Tautoro School. I just want to acknowledge that those chicks are the most cutest thing I have seen during this day. I wish I was there to see those chicks. This reminds me of when I was at my nans and I held a cute baby Chicken. Have you thought of making cute nests for them to stay in for the rest of how long your keeping them? That would be outstanding. Please go and comment on one of my posts on my blog : https://tsmathas.blogspot.com/ Thank you. Blog you later :D
ReplyDelete