Welcome to Team Moana - 2018
We will be seeing you all very soon!
I hope you have had a great summer break. Have you read any wonderful books? Please share them with us so we can have a read before we start back next week. Did you see the award we achieved last year? That was for commenting on students' blogs from around the cluster, so well done everyone who made comments, we will continue with this in 2018.
I hope you have spent lots of time with friends and family, maybe a few beach trips, some fishing and swimming?
Well done to all those who took part in the Summer Learning Journey Blogging programme - the ones I read were fantastic!
Mrs B, Mrs H and Mrs Craig are looking forward to catching up with you on the 1st February - see you then!

Nau mai, haere mai, welcome to Tuhi Mai Tuhi Atu for 2018. I am excited that your class has joined a group and I will get to check out your blog on a regular basis. My name is Tania and I am the organiser of Tuhi Mai Tuhi Atu. I live in Whangarei, just an hour or so down the road from Ohaeawai. Some of you may remember me from when I have been in to your school. I look forward to seeing the amazing learning shared on your class and individual blogs this year. I hope the first few weeks of school have gone well apart from all the rain!
ReplyDeleteNgā manaakitanga
Tania
Interesting and checking the site out, still learning on how to create the blog, you have given me some ideas and inspiration.
ReplyDeleteNice start to your blog i also hope you guys had a great summer last year!
ReplyDeleteYou have made some some very interesting similes Leonor, I look forward to reading more similes in your writing.
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Harper-Lee from wesley primary school I hope you have a very fun year by learning lots
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Harper-Lee from wesley primary school I hope you have a very fun year by learning lots
ReplyDelete